Hamilton is conveniently located near two international airports, Hamilton International Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport.
We have arranged a 10% travel discount through WestJet. This rate is good for travel three days prior to and post conference, including CE dates. For every 50 tickets booked, we will be eligible for one free airfare. Submit your itinerary at the conference registration desk to be eligible to participate in the draw. The more tickets, the more chances to win.
To book your ticket, please contact the WestJet Groups Department: 1-888-493-7853 and quote: CC7329 (CHLA Conference 2012).
Transportation from the airport
- Airways Transit(Hamilton or Pearson)
- We have arranged an early booking discount rate, to and from both Airports, through Airways Transit.
The conference rate is available until June 1, 2012. Reservations can be made for the shuttle online, by fax or phone: 905-689-4460, and quote CASCADE2012.
Rates prior to June 1st, 2012
• Toronto-Pearson International Airport (YYZ) $54.00 (one-way, per passenger)
• John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (YHM) $50.00 (one-way, 1 or 2 passengers)
- Taxi and Limo Services (Hamilton)
- From Hamilton International Airport $35 - $40.
More travel details to come...
For more information contact Laura Banfield, Hospitality Chair.