Register today for the best Continuing Education selection.
The Registration Committee asks all registrants to fax or email the PDF registration form found below. At this time, online registration is unavailable due to technical difficulties. We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.
Please Read Before Registering:
- Member rates: are extended to members of CHLA/ABSC, MLA and SLA. View the conference and continuing education rates. A regular annual CHLA/ABSC membership is $100. Find out more about CHLA/ABSC membership.
- Full Conference Registration: includes one ticket for both the opening reception and the banquet.
- Student Rates: apply to library technician, MLIS and PhD students only. View the conference and continuing education rates.
- Continuing Education (CE) Courses: before registering for CE courses please consult the CE calendar to ensure class times and locations do not conflict. Please note although some sessions on Tuesday, June 12th are held at different locations, transportation assistance will be provided between sites. Closer to the date of the conference, the planning committee will contact those CE registrants to determine pick-up location of their registration package. Bus tickets and transit schedules will also be provided in registration packages.
- Cancellation: Registration fees for CHLA/ABSC conference events, including continuing education, are refunded (less a $25.00 processing fee) if written notice is received up to 21 days prior to the event. Those failing to supply written notice, or those who are "no shows" at the event, will receive no refund.
- Changes to your Registration: If you've already registered for the conference, you can still change your registration, add courses or banquet tickets by contacting the CHLA/ABSC office at 416-646-1600 or
Download Registration Form
Registration Questions: please contact the CHLA/ABSC office at 416-646-1600 or
. Registration questions may also be sent to Sandy Culley (Registration Co-Chair) at 905-527-4322 ext 42099 or