Our members are our strength! CHLA/ABSC's 2007 Member-Get-A-Member Campaign is a strategic initiative to grow our Association. Spread the word and encourage non-member colleagues to join CHLA/ABSC. New memberships are half price before August 15, 2007.* If a new member you refer joins before August 15th, 2007, you are eligible for a discount on your next annual CHLA/ABSC membership fee. It's that simple – and the more members you find, the greater your discount:
- Any member that refers 1 - 4 new members to CHLA/ABSC will receive 25% off his/her next annual membership fee
- Any member that refers 5 - 9 new members to CHLA/ABSC will receive 50% off his/her next annual membership fee
- Any member that refers 10 - 14 new members to CHLA/ABSC will receive FREE membership for one year
- Any member that refers 15 or more new members to CHLA/ABSC will receive FREE membership for one year and complimentary registration for the 2008 Annual Conference.
How to Participate:
- Tell your colleagues about the benefits of becoming a CHLA/ABSC member. For information on the association and membership, visit http://www.chla-absc.ca/assoc/chlamem.html
- If you would like the CHLA/ABSC Office to send a non-member colleague information on the benefits of a CHLA/ABSC membership, simply send us their e-mail address and the CHLA/ABSC office will deliver the requested information. Please ensure your colleague is aware that you have requested this information on his/her behalf.
- Ask the newly recruited CHLA/ABSC colleague to list you as their referee on his/her membership application form. It is important that you ask the new member to list your name as their referee on the application form, otherwise, you will not be credited with the membership.
Established in 1976, Canadian Health Libraries Association (CHLA/ABSC) is a professional organization of more than 400 individuals in the health sciences library field in Canada. The mission of CHLA/ABSC is to improve health and health care by promoting excellence in access to information.
The campaign will last until August 15, 2007.
* Does not apply to institutional or sustaining memberships.