Conference bags: Up to the discretion of conference planners
- Participant: nametag on lanyard or other, program (format up to discretion of conference planners E.g., full program; mini-program; on e-device), relevant ribbons, event tickets. Optional: transit tickets for off-site sessions.
- Vendor: nametags, exhibitor and or sponsor ribbons , tickets if eligible
- Volunteer: nametag ( name and ‘ volunteer’), volunteer information from Planning Committee, volunteer ribbon
Ribbons: If appropriate, use supply left from previous conference. Forward remaining ribbons to next conference. Possible categories of ribbons
· First Timer
· Poster Presenter
· Moderator Planning Committee
· Board of Directors-
· Bronze Sponsor
· Gold Sponsor
· Platinum Sponsor
· Peep my Tweet
Order new ribbons online through http://mybadges.comto match colours from previous years.
- Ordered through Grand & Toy: Avery cord-Style Name badge Kit Product cod 05393 (boxes of 50)
- Used Excel Merge feature to create nametags from AF lists
- Institution name needs to be in a large font.
- Lanyards supplied by Ovid sponsor.**some complaints at conference that the clip style lanyard allowed the name badge to flip too much, so often name was not visible.
- Purchased from Staples: Custom Event Tickets
- Colour coded tickets to indicate 3 meal choices. Registrants placed on tables to indicate meal choice to servers.
- Printed a few extra tickets for each meal choice.
- Include some sort of allergy alert sticker for banquet choices to alert servers.