- Government Documents, Statistics and Patents (Monday, June 7)
- Searching PubMed (Monday, June 7)
There is still room in our other workshops on both Monday, June 7 and Tuesday, June 8. Please note that you can take any of our workshops independently of the conference proper, so if you don’t have the time or funding for the whole conference, you can still take advantage of these CE opportunities. And, if you’ve already registered for the conference but want to add a CE course, just email the Association Office and they’ll take care of it for you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a look at the outstanding line-up of half-day courses available, including:
Monday, June 7:
- Facilitating Effective Learning
Tuesday, June 8:
- Librarianship and Fundraising
- Searching PubMed
- Librarians and Patient Safety
- Searching for Systematic Reviews Part I and Part II
For details, check out the Continuing Eduction page.