CHLA/ABSC is seeking three members to sit on the renewed Special Committee on Research. This is a CHLA/ABSC Board Standing Committee that acts in an advisory capacity to support members undertaking research. Membership will rotate on a 3 year basis with the current initial members serving 1, 2 and 3 year terms respectively.
- Develop and maintain list of research topics for membership consideration
- Develop the criteria for an annual award for outstanding research by CHLA/ABSC members and make recommendations to the Board
- Evaluate research grant applications, and make award recommendations to the CHLA/ABSC Board at least 1 week before a scheduled Board meeting
- Peer review the abstracts submitted for the annual CHLA/ABSC conference program
- Submit a report for the Annual General Meeting.
Read more about this Committee's Terms of Reference here.
Interested members should contact Lindsay Alcock (firstname.lastname@example.org) providing details of research experience by April 18 2016.